Needlepoint v1.0.0 WIN
TeamCubeadooby | x64: VST3, VST2, .aaxplugin – x86: JBridge Files | 41.5 MB
The authentic sound of vinyl—and beyond
Unfiltered Audio raises the bar (and lowers the tonearm) with Needlepoint: a revolution in vinyl simulation. Featuring a full platter of advanced physical modeling technology, it offers a deep into the warm, fuzzy sound of turntable noises. Use it subtly for among the most convincing vinyl emulations available, or push the needle far past realism for some seriously warped sounds.
Physical modeling for enhanced realism
While many vinyl plugins are content to use looping samples of vinyl noise, Needlepoint uses physical modeling to achieve its incredible sounds. It synthesizes all sorts and sizes of detritus and distress on a record: hair, dust mites, scratches, warping, and more. These are not randomly modeled, but rather accurately distributed onto a virtually rotating, algorithmic platter.
Classic vinyl effects with creative, next-gen controls
Change the speed of the emulation to alter Needlepoint’s tone, going beyond conventional RPMs like 33 1/3, 45, and 78–and even tempo syncing the turntable to your DAW! Use the SPINDOWN button to create classic vinyl stop (and start) sounds. Adjust WOW and FLUTTER, and explore the BROKEN mode to generate unpredictable looping effects and cut-up, glitchy phrases. Or, take advantage of the granular pitch shifter to help you achieve a chopped up vibe without changing the speed of your tracks.
Tone shaping that’s powerful, intuitive, and fun
Beyond noise, ambience, and vinyl effects, Needlepoint includes other processors to help fully etch out your vibe. Chief among them is a single knob compressor that recreates algorithms from famous hardware samplers associated with vinyl-based beatmaking, and can even mimic the analog distortion introduced by the vinyl pressing process.
Complex processing that’s easy to control
Thanks to an interface that’s beautiful to look at and incredibly easy to use—plus an extensive set of handcrafted presets—Needlepoint will help you scratch that nostalgic itch in your productions and add true analog groove to your tracks, whether you need it to be subtle or over-the-top.
• Physically modeled vinyl emulation to degrade your audio in persuasively nostalgic ways
• Choose from a variety of classic and custom turntable speeds
• Warp your sound with continuous control over WOW, FLUTTER and PITCH that’s easy to automate by hand
• Use the BROKEN mode for analog-style looping, stutter and glitch effects
• A SPINDOWN button for authentic vinyl stop and start effects
• Onboard single knob compressor with 6 flavorful modes
• Customizable interface with choice of beautiful color schemes
• A full suite of handcrafted presets for subtle and severe tonebending alike
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links